Saturday, 16 January 2021

PLANNING AND DESIGNING NON-PROJECTED INSTRUCTIONAL MATERIAL (STEPS)


      In planning and designing my non-projected instructional material, I just followed the steps given in the module.

      So, in planning my diorama, what I did is first, I make the list of the items needed and also gathered the supplies like cartons, paper, glue, printer and etc. Second, I create my rough sketch of what I want with my diorama. But before that, I did look for inspiration online like on Google. And third, I did research the pictures of the subject of my diorama. Since, the subject of my diorama is based on the story I plotted, I already know what pictures I should get printed. Then fifth, I did select the container and what I’ve got or found for my diorama is a shipping box. In designing my diorama as well, first, I did create my background. I did cut out blue and black construction paper and then glue it on the box. Second, I build up the ground or landscape. I used the green grass-like material for the ground of my diorama. Then third, I added the details to make the scene of my diorama realistic. You’ll see that my diorama has popped-out pictures of clouds, sun, trees, and etc. and finally, I did glue everything down after I was satisfied with the arrangement.



No comments:

Post a Comment

PLANNING AND DESIGNING NON-PROJECTED INSTRUCTIONAL MATERIAL (STEPS)

       In planning and designing my non-projected instructional material, I just followed the steps given in the module.         So, in pl...